What is AirDroid Remote Camera?
AirDroid remote camera allows you to remote control your phone's camera from a computer or your other phone. You can use it for remote photography or view the surroundings of the camera in real-time.
How to use AirDroid remote camera
1、Remote control your phone's camera from a computer
- Download and install AirDroid desktop client on your computer and sign in to your AirDroid account (Or sign in to your AirDroid account on AirDroid Web)
- Download and install the AirDroid app on your phone and sign in to your AirDroid account
- Open the AirDroid desktop client, click on the telescope icon AirMirror on the left menu bar, click on the remote camera to establish a connection (or click on the camera icon on AirDroid Web to establish a connection)
2、Remote control your phone's camera from your other phone
- Download and install the AirMirror app on your phone A and sign in to your AirDroid account
- Download and install the AirDroid app on your phone B and log in to your AirDroid account
- Open AirMirror on the phone A, click phone B in the device menu, then click the remote camera to establish a connection.
Note: During the process of establishing a remote camera connection and use, ensure that the AirDroid app is running in the background of your phone.
What features of AirDroid remote camera have?
AirDroid's remote cameras currently contain the following features:
- Rotate screen
- Switch the display quality
- Switch front and rear camera
- Switch flashing light
- Screenshot and record (not available on AirMirror application now)