AirDroid provides two ways to mirror your screen to computer easily: web and desktop client. Web-version is fast and easy, while the desktop version is powerful.
With AirDroid Web, you just need to install only one app on your phone, by using a website you can use screen-mirroring functions. Here is a manual for you:
- Download AirDroid app on your Android device from Google Play
- Login your AirDroid account
- Visit AirDroid Web on your computer
- Login your same AirDroid account and choose your device
- Tap the “Mirroring” icon
- Finished! Now you can see your device’s screen on the website!
AirDroid also supports desktop platform in order to achieve more advanced features. If you want to access more features, you can download AirDroid desktop software. Here is an instruction for you:
- Download AirDroid desktop client on your computer from AirDroid official website, AirDroid app on your Android devices from Google Play
- Login to your same AirDroid account on both
- Choose “Remote Control” tab
- Tap “Screen Mirroring”
- Finished! Now you are able to see your device's screen on your computer!
Due to COVID-19, someone uses mobile phones/tablets as whiteboards, write, and mirror on computers via AirDroid during online classes or meetings.
However, writing directly on a tablet with fingers is not the best choice, so we recommend that choose a stylus pen to make writing on your tablet smoother and easier.