AirDroid Personal provides two ways to mirror your screen to computer easily: web and desktop client. Web-version is fast and easy, while the desktop version is powerful.
With AirDroid Personal Web, you just need to install only one app on your phone, by using a website you can use screen-mirroring functions. Here is a manual for you:
- Download AirDroid Personal app on your Android device from Google Play
- Login your AirDroid Personal account
- Visit AirDroid Personal Web on your computer
- Login your same AirDroid Personal account and choose your device
- Tap the “Mirroring” icon
- Finished! Now you can see your device’s screen on the website!
AirDroid Personal also supports desktop platform in order to achieve more advanced features. If you want to access more features, you can download AirDroid desktop software. Here is an instruction for you:
- Download AirDroid Personal desktop client on your computer from AirDroid Personal official website, AirDroid Personal app on your Android devices from Google Play
- Login to your same AirDroid Personal account on both
- Choose the “Remote Control” tab
- Tap “Screen Mirroring”
- Finished! Now you are able to see your device's screen on your computer!
Due to COVID-19, someone uses mobile phones/tablets as whiteboards, write, and mirror on computers via AirDroid Personal during online classes or meetings.
However, writing directly on a tablet with fingers is not the best choice, so we recommend that choose a stylus pen to make writing on your tablet smoother and easier.