AirMirror App has the same Camera feature as AirDroid Personal Desktop client and web.airdroid.com. It allows you to remotely access another phone's camera from your phone, even these two phones are far away.
Here are the steps:
- Download the AirMirror app on your phone, and register your AirDroid account;
- Download and install the AirDroid app on another's phone(A) sign-in to the same AirDroid account;
- Open AirMirror App on phone B, then click phone A in the device menu of AirMirror App;
- Click the Camera to establish a connection.
If you want to remote access your phone's camera from a computer, please check How to remote access phone's camera from a computer with AirDroid Personal?
- During the process of establishing a remote camera connection and use, ensure that the AirDroid Personal app is running in the background of your phone A.
What features of Remote Camera have?
Remote Camera currently contains the following features:
- Rotate screen
- One-way Audio
- Switch front and rear camera
- Switch flashing light