If you meet the problem "Failed to cast your screen with a USB cable" while using the Cable feature of AirDroid Cast with an iOS 15.2 and higher device. Please follow the troubleshooting guide below:
1. Open the Task Manager of your computer.
2. Go to "Details".
3. Find the "usbmuxd.exe", right-click and choose "End task".
3. Find AirDroid Cast in the taskbar, right-click and choose"Quit AirDroid Cast".
4. Restart AirDroid Cast and try the "Cable" feature to see if it works.
5. If that doesn't help, please reboot your iOS device.
Repeat steps 3, 4, and 5 if the problem persists.
If the above steps do not resolve the problem, please submit the logs of your computer to us for further check.
1. Hold down the Windows key and then press R on your keyboard.
2. Enter C:\Users\admin\AppData\Roaming\AirDroidCast, click "OK".
3. Open the "Logs" folder.
4. Find and send us files named "Log2022XXXX.txt".
5. Submit a ticket by clicking the following button.