AirDroid Personal Remote Control allows you to remote control your root or non-root Android devices from your computer. It means you can do any operation on your devices remotely without touch the devices' screen. For example, you can check the messages from your computer with a physical mouse.
Here are two ways to remote control your Android devices from a computer:
Option 1: From AirDroid Personal Desktop Client
- Download and install the AirDroid Personal app on your phone and sign in to your AirDroid Personal account
- Download and install AirDroid Personal desktop client on your computer and sign in to the same AirDroid Personal account
- Open AirDroid Personal desktop client, click on the Binoculars icon on the left menu bar
- Choose your device and click the Remote Control to establish a connection
Option 2: From AirDroid Personal Web Client
- Download and install the AirDroid Personal app on your phone and sign in to your AirDroid account
- Sign in to the same AirDroid Personal account on AirDroid Personal web client
- Click the Control (Binoculars) icon to establish a connection
If you want to use your Android phone to remotely control another Android phone, please check How to remote control an Android device from another Android device with AirMirror App?
- If your device is rooted, you should grant permission for AirDroid Personal first. (How to grant permission for AirDroid Personal to remote control rooted devices?)
- If your device is non-root, you should run Non-Root Setup for your device first. (How to run Non-Root setup to remote control Android Phone with AirDroid Personal ?)
- If your computer and phone are not under the same network, you should enable the remote permission on AirDroid Personal App > Me > Security & Remote Features. (What is Security & Remote Features of AirDroid Personal?)