AirDroid Personal Backup feature allows you to back up photos and videos on your phone to a computer via the local connection (phone & computer should be connected to the same network).
- You can back up photos for free. If you want to back up videos the premium account is required.
How to use AirDroid Personal to backup photos and videos?
- Open AirDroid Personal on your phone > tap Tools > Backup
- Tap the BACKUP button
- Select the computer that you want to keep photos and videos. (If there's no computer under your account, you can add a computer following the instructions)
- After you choose a computer in step 3, tap "Yes" and it will begin:
- The backup feature only backs up photos stored in Camera folder on your phone, e.g. "/storage/emulated/0/DCIM/Camera" or "/storage/sdcard1/DCIM/Camera" if you have more than one cards.
How to use AirDroid Personal Backup on a computer?
- Open AirDroid Personal on your computer
- Click File Transfer > Select a phone > Backup
- Follow the instructions to set "Automatic backup" on your phone and then click "Done".
- You can click the "Open folder" to check the photos and videos which you have back up.