With the AirDroid Personal Desktop Client, you can transfer files between your mobile phone and computer, whatever your mobile phone is online or offline.
1. Transfer files from your computer to your phone
- Open AirDroid Personal Desktop Client
- Click the File Transfer icon and choose your device
- Drag & drop files/folders to the chat window or click the 'send file' icon to select a file/folder
2. Transfer files from your phone to your computer
- Open AirDroid Personal App on your phone
- Tap your computer name on the devices' list
- Tap the attachment icon > Files
- Select a file > SEND
If you want to transfer a folder from your phone to your computer, please use the Files feature.
The offline transfer files will only be available on our servers within 7 days. Please make sure to download them in time.