With AirDroid Personal desktop notification, you can mirror all the notifications of your phone to your computer, but in some cases, to make your work more efficient, you may want to block some apps' notifications to be displayed on your computer.
Option 1: From AirDroid Personal App on your phone
- Go Me > Security & Remote Features > Desktop Notif > Click Allowed apps > Uncheck the Apps > tap OK
Option 2: From AirDroid Personal desktop client on your computer
- Open AirDroid Personal > click the Notification icon > select the app that you want to block > turn off Mirror notifications > click OK
If you want to disable all notification pop-up or mute the notification sound, please follow the steps below:
For AirDroid Personal desktop client: Go Settings > Notifications
Note: On AirDroid Personal desktop client, you can customize your notification settings as you like.
- Mute notification in full-screen mode
- Enable notification sound
- Unread message count on menu icon
- Click notification to launch Remote Contol
- Hide message content in SMS pop-up
- Set up the time of SMS pop-up
- Set up the time of notification pop-up
For AirDroid Personal web client: Click Account > General