Due to the limitations of Apple, the remote control feature is not available on AirMirror iOS version. It might be a regret for iOS users, but there's still a way to remote control your Android devices from an iOS device.
Here are the steps:
For Controlled Devices (Android phone or tablet)
1. Download and install AirDroid App on your Android phone or tablet.
2. Sign in to your AirDroid Account (How to sign up an AirDroid account?)
- If both devices are connected to different networks, you should enable remote permission on the controlled devices, check the detail (What is Security & Remote Features of AirDroid?)
- If the controlled device (Android phone or tablet) is not rooted, you should do a non-root setup for the device first.
For Controller Devices (iPhone or iPad)
1. Visit AirDroid Web Client (web.airdroid.com) via Safari or any other mobile browser.
2. Sign in to the same AirDroid Account on AirDroid web client.
3. Tap the Remote Control icon, then you can remote control your Android devices from your iOS devices.
- Besides the remote control feature, you can use the other features like screen mirroring, remote camera, file management, and SMS too.
- If you want to use an Android device to remote control another Android device, check the article (How to remote control Android device from another Android device with AirMirror App?)