AirMirror is an efficient and powerful mobile application. As a remote control solution for mobile devices, AirMirror can be used to remotely control your own Android devices, and can also be used to remotely assist others to provide technical support.
Remote Control your own Android devices from another Android
1. Install the AirDroid client on the Android phone that needs to be controlled (click here to download), and register an AirDroid account.
2. After sign in to your AirDroid account, an instruction of permission request and Security & Remote permission setup will appear, just follow the instruction to complete the setup and enable "Remote Control" permission on Security & Remote permission
Note: If your Android device didn't root, you should run Non-Root authority for AirDroid. The Non-Root authority could only be done on the AirDroid Personal Desktop Client, please refer to this tutorial
3. Install the AirMirror client on the Android phone you want to operate (click here to download)
4. Log in to the same AirDroid account in AirMirror as in AirDroid
5. After sign in, you can see the Android phone you want to control in the AirMirror device list.
Remotely control someone else's Android phone on an Android phone:
If you need to control someone else’s Android phone, it is recommended that you use AirDroid Remote Support, which is a product specially launched by AirDroid for remote assistance. You can use AirDroid Remote Support to directly control the other person’s phone while assisting others remotely, and through real-time Voice and other features improve the efficiency of assistance. For details, please refer to this tutorial: How to enable remote control in AirDroid Remote Support