AirMirror App allows you to remote control Android devices directly from another Android device.
Here are the steps:
Step 1: Download AirMirror App and AirDroid Personal App on different devices
- Controller: Download AirMirror App on the device which you use to control.
- Controlled: Download the AirDroid Personal App on your device which needs to be controlled.
Step 2: Sign in to the same AirDroid Personal account
- Sign in to your AirDroid Personal account on both AirMirror App and AirDroid Personal App. then you'll be able to use AirMirror App to remote control another device that installs AirDroid Personal App.
Step 3: Use AirMirror App to remote control another device
- Open AirMirror App, you will able to see the devices which install AirDroid Personal App listed, tap it and then tap Control to build the connection.
- If the controlled device is rooted, you can use Remote Control directly.
- If the controlled device is not rooted, you should do a non-root setup for the device first.
- Free users have 200MB remote connection data quota per month. Once it's used up, you may need to upgrade to premium otherwise you can't use any feature in the remote connection mode.