AirDroid released the AirDroid Cast Web Client(webcast.airdroid.com), which can help you quickly receive screens(Windows/ Mac/ Android/ iOS) with any web browser for better presenting everyday work&study communication and entertainment experience.
On this topic, you will learn how to use the AirDroid Cast Web Client(webcast.airdroid.com) to receive phone and computer screens:
- FAQ of AirDroid Cast Web Client
How to use AirDroid Cast Web Client to receive phone and computer screens?
Open webcast.airdroid.com in the receiving computer(the computer that receives the cast screen) browser. Then you can start receiving your phone or PC screen under the same network. You will see the QR code and Cast code, as follow. For future use, we recommend you save webcast.airdroid.com as a browser bookmark.
- If the receiving and cast computers and phones are under different networks, you need to log in and upgrade to AirDroid Cast Premium at first. (How to sign up an AirDroid Personal account？ How to buy AirDroid Cast Premium?)
Receive Phone Screen:
- Install AirDroid Cast on the phone. Please go to AirDroid Download Center, and choose the package depending on the device system version. Or you can search AirDroid Cast in the App Store/ Google Play directly.
- Scan the QR code or enter the cast code of the computer via AirDroid Cast on the phone.
- Click "Allow" on the computer to start receiving the phone screen. (iOS devices need to tap "Start Broadcast" on the device, some Android devices need to tap "ALLOW" on the device)
Receive another Computer Screen:
- Install AirDroid Cast Desktop Client on the cast end computer(the one that tries to share its screen). Please go to AirDroid Download Center, and choose the package depending on the device system version.
- Open AirDroid Cast on the cast end computer, and click "Cast to".
- Enter the cast code shown on the AirDroid Cast Web(the one that receives the screen).
- Click "Allow" on AirDroid Cast Web to start receive screen.
① Collapse panel/ Expand panel
② Rotate: rotate the screen
④ Enter fullscreen/ Exit fullscreen
FAQ of AirDroid Cast Web Client
Q: Is AirDroid Cast Web free?
A: It is free when you receive screens under the same network.
Q: Can AirDroid Cast Web control a phone?
A: AirDroid Cast doesn't support a control feature for phones. You can use the AirDroid Cast Desktop Client if you need to control a phone.
Q: Can AirDroid Cast Web transmit the sound of phone and computer?
A: For computers and iOS devices, AirDroid Cast Web can transmit Media Sound and Microphone. For Android devices, it can transmit the microphone of the device.