When you have a Samsung device and need long-term remote control, you can to follow the steps as below to make a set.
1. Keep your device charged all the times.
2. Adjust the screen brightness to the lowest to reduce the battery consumption.
3. Connect a stable Wi-Fi.
4. In order to keep AirDroid running better, depending on the device model, you need to open the relevant permissions.
The setting of the Samsung device:
1. Allow AirDroid to autorun in your device.
Smart Manager > RAM > Autorun apps > Select AirDroid to Autorun.
2. Adjust the power saving mode to prevent AirDroid killed by phone process.
Galaxy 4 and below: Go to phone Settings > My device > Turn off power saving mode
Galaxy 6 and above: Go to phone Settings > Smart Manager > Battery > App power saving > Set AirDroid to Auto save power (save power when not used for 3 days) or directly turn off power saving.
3. Make sure always having a WLAN connection
Galaxy 4 and below: Go to phone Settings > WLAN > More > Advanced > Allow always keeping WLAN on during sleep.
Galaxy 6 and above: Go to phone Settings > Wi-Fi > More > Click keep Wi-Fi on during sleep.