When you have a Samsung device and need long-term remote control, you can follow the steps below to set up your device.
1. Keep your device charged all the times.
2. Adjust the screen brightness to the lowest to reduce the battery consumption.
3. Connect a stable Wi-Fi.
4. In order to keep AirDroid running better, depending on the device model, you need to open the relevant permissions.
The setting of the Samsung device:
1. Allow AirDroid to autorun in your device.
Smart Manager > RAM > Autorun apps > Select AirDroid to Autorun.
2. Adjust the power saving mode to prevent AirDroid killed by phone process.
Galaxy 4 and below: Go to phone Settings > My device > Turn off power saving mode
Galaxy 6 and above: Go to phone Settings > Smart Manager > Battery > App power saving > Set AirDroid to Autosave power (save power when not used for 3 days) or directly turn off power saving.
3. Make sure always having a WLAN connection
Galaxy 4 and below: Go to phone Settings > WLAN > More > Advanced > Allow always keeping WLAN on during sleep.
Galaxy 6 and above: Go to phone Settings > Wi-Fi > More > Click keep Wi-Fi on during sleep.