When you have a Huawei device and need long-term remote control, you can follow the steps below to set up your device.
1. Keep your device charged all the times.
2. Adjust the screen brightness to the lowest to reduce the battery consumption.
3. Connect a stable Wi-Fi.
4. In order to keep AirDroid running better, depending on the device model, you need to open the relevant permissions.
The setting of Huawei device:
1. Open Phone Manager > Click Phone saving > Detailed power info > Click AirDroid > turn on App auto-launch and Keep running after screen off.
2. Open Phone Manager > Click Cleanup > Settings > Memory cleanup whitelist > Select AirDroid to make sure it wouldn’t be cleaned out.
3. Go to phone Settings Apps > Settings > Advanced > Special access > Click Ignore battery optimization > Click AirDroid and choose Allow.
When you login Android AirDroid for the first time, it will prompt this setting. If you ignore it you can also go to AirDroid > Setting > General > Click Keep AirDroid running on the background to set it again. This setting only for Android 6.0 and above.
4. Go to phone Settings > WLAN > Configure > Allow always keeping WLAN on during sleep.
5. Open Phone Manager > Mobile data > Network apps > make sure that AirDroid has selected Mobile data and WLAN.
6. Go to Developer options > Background process limit > Select Standard limit.
7. When using the virtual Recent key to clean up the background application, do not swipe up to clean the application. Swipe up will completely clear the application. If you clean up AirDroid, you may not be able to connect. Clean up your app by clicking on the trash icon.