Generally, keep the AirDroid Personal process running on devices' background is the key to solve the connection problem, such as failing to connect devices, devices offline, or disconnect constantly.
Here are the steps on how to keep AirDroid Personal running in the background on Meizu devices: (Settings and paths might differ from those of your phone)
1. Keep the WLAN sleep policy always on
Open Settings > WLAN > Advanced > Select "Always on" on "WLAN sleep policy"
2. Allowed AirDroid Personal to continue running when background power consumption is high
Open Settings > Battery > Select “Normal Mode”, then tap “High background power consumption” > Find AirDroid and make sure it was allowed.
3. Permission management (Allow Autostart, Floating Window, Display on lock screen, and Background pop-ups)
Open Settings > More settings > Permission management > Find AirDroid > Single permission settings > Allow to Autostart, Floating window, Display on lock screen, Background pop-ups
4. Lock AirDroid Personal on Task Manager or Recent apps
Open Task Manager or Recent apps > Swipe down on AirDroid Personal App to lock it
- Background tasks will consume a device's limited resources, like RAM and battery. So the Android OS system will handle the task killer when memory is low and very deliberately doesn't allow you or app developers to control the background task killer. That's why we can't keep AirDroid Personal service permanently alive in the background.
- Besides, the special case below will cause a connection problem too:
- Device power-off
- AirDroid Personal has been uninstalled
- There is no network on the device
If you have already re-open AirDroid Personal but still failed to connect your devices, please follow the steps below to report the problem to us:
- Use the connection diagnosis tool in AirDroid Personal on your phone, and then report results to us (remote connection failure diagnosis tool)
- Submit logs to us for a further check